Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Nothing to see

Howdy folks.

I think most of us are sitting for exams now. Good luck, fellas. I'm sure you will get what you've prepared, nothing more and nothing less.

It's snowing outside. I heard it's been two years since it snowed in Newcastle. I'm glad it's snowing while I'm here. I like it. The seniors told me I would eventually get sick of it but I don't see how it's possible. Watching the snow fall gracefully turning everything to white calms me down. I am currently having that what people call "winter depression". I'm not used to this kind of feelings but my homies said it's normal, they have it too.

To be honest, if I know what I'm feeling now, it wouldn't make me go crazy like this. Never mind that.

I'm just about to start my revision. I look at the pile of notes and wonder if I am on the right track. Is this what I want? Is this the road to be taken? As long as it doesn't defy God's law, there is no right or wrong path in life. It is my own choice. I can say for certain this is not the path I want, but I am here and it's too late to turn back now.

My dream life is to settle down somewhere in the nature, far from the city. Somewhere with four seasons, I would live in a small cozy cottage. I would have a small garden and a farm for my family and I everyday needs. Hahaha I dream too high, eh?

Let's get started.

Cheerio!