Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012 byebye~~ Hello 2013 ^^

Howdy folks.

It's already 2013 and I feel like 2012 was in a hurry to leave us -_- those mad scientists predicted that 2012 was going to be the end of the world, but I think 2012 was the best year of my life yet. So many good and not-so-good memories. So many first times. Here's a recap of what's happened, not in chronological order:

I went to Singapore for Super Show 4, stood in the rock pit zone for the first time. Seen my boys so close (yet so far) for the first time. Had the time of my life. 
Got into a huge fight with one of my homie. Twice. And somehow we survived it. 
I started work at Aeon Bukit Indah with the Customer Care team. It was a fun experience.
Despite the never-ending obstacles, which were probably a sign that I shouldn't have gone, or a test of perseverance and determination from Allah, I went to Japan for the first time. It was a 6-day trip, I went there for Super Show 4 (again~) Tokyo Dome. It was the last time I saw Teukie before he enlisted. And I will not see him for at least two years.
This is the best highlight of the year. I got selected as one of the SPCKPM candidates. My dream came true. I think it was the first time I really made my parents proud. 
I experienced Fall and Winter for the first time. I really like snow.
I went to Seoul for the first time. Met Jong Kook in person for the first time. Talked to Hyuk Jae for the first time. Stayed with a group of drunkards for the first (and hopefully the last) time. Met SHINee for the first time. And it just hit me, I've met all the Kyu-line members. Changmin, Minho, Jonghyun. Everyone. 0.o Jonghyun, that time... I wonder what did he say to Jungshin haihh -_-

Those were the highlights of 2012. I doubt 2013 will be better, but I hope it will be as good.

Cheerio!