Monday, November 19, 2012

Tido, Has.

Friends and good friends are two totally different people. Friends are those whom you can have conversations with, the ones that only want you to be who they expect you to be.

Good friends are those whom you can talk to, the ones that want you to be yourself. Everyone is different, everyone thinks differently, some people might like your way, some people might not. But you can count on your good friends to accept your true self no matter how excruciatingly annoying and provocative it is. Sure, at times both of you can go at each other's throat, but at the end of the day you can forgive each other easily because, well, you're good friends.

This kind of friendship, I can certainly say that I will never find another other than the ones I already have. That is why I'm trying my hardest to keep them close because if not, I can lose, but I can never gain.

Just a random thought at 2.45am before I go to sleep. I'm always so sentimental before bedtime hahaha probably gonna regret writing this post. Meh.