Thursday, October 18, 2012

Mende tah Has kau kenapa?

Howdy folks!

It's been almost 3 weeks since I first arrived in Newcastle. I'm not sure how I feel about this. I know I've always wanted to study far away from home but I didn't consider the cons of it. And right now, I'm slowly forgetting the reasons why I wanted this in the first place. My loved ones are constantly reminding me how proud they are, that they will always pray for me. To those lovely people, I am forever thankful.

Everything is better than expected alhamdulillah. My housemates are cool, my house is beautiful, the locals are lovely, halal beef and chicken are easy to get, my seniors are very helpful. Things couldn't have been better.

But somehow I wish I could go back to Malaysia right now. Arghh damn Has kau jangan ngada2! Don't let homesickness get to you mothafucka!

Okay dah tu je.

Cheerio!