Wednesday, September 26, 2012

SarangHAEyo, jagiya~ ^^

Howdy folks.

Today is my dearly beloved homie Dida's birthday. Saengil chukahae, jagiya!

Out of all my homies, though she's the 'chibi'-est one (haha mian xD) she is definitely the strongest one. Honestly, if I have to go through what she's gone through, I would crumble in a matter of seconds, true story bro. But she perseveres, though she cries and complains, she never gives up, and I admire her for that. So for her 21st birthday, I pray to God that He would bless her with only happiness and contentment, that He would guide her through the hardships of life. Amin ya rabbal a'lamin.

Dida you're a cool homie, you are the only one who would listen to my fangirl stories and screams hahaha. I've got a feeling that our friendship will be everlasting for sure. One day I will definitely bring you along to Super Show, mesti! Hahaha. And you're always there for me whenever I'm down. Even with the time difference, you always listen and remind me of what's important in life. You support my changes and you never judge no matter how absurd my changes are. I love you homes~ muah muah! nanti melawat kita tauu!

Allow me to sing this to you : "When life gets you down, you know what you gotta do? Just keep swimming~ just keep swimming~" ahaha just like fishy~ ^^ 

Cheerio!