Thursday, February 2, 2012

The first bad week of 2012.

Howdy folks.

I've learned so many valuable lessons today:

An innocent look can be deceiving. The pretty innocent face might bear the most evil thoughts.

Don't jump to conclusion and blame it all on the one that seems obvious. There's always the slightest chance that the person is in fact innocent.

No matter how nice you are to people, people will still do shitty things to you. No matter how hard you try to avoid people's attention on you and just do your own thing, there will always be that one bitch that will...well, bitch about you.

I go to work. I do my job. I go home. What the fuck did I ever do to you, you two-faced bitch? You must be stupid enough to not know that I can see you through the reflection. I don't have to say anything. Your accusations are just too stupid that I don't even have to defend myself.

Anyway, there's nothing that cannot be solved. There's always a way out.

Cheerio.