Saturday, December 11, 2010

In courtesy of Tenot's request. :D

Howdy folks.

I haven't told you this. But a few weeks ago I watched Harry Potter with Tenot, Aqie, Raje and Ayap. We were excited as hell, or atleast I was haha. The movie rocked my world, probably because I hadn't been re-reading the book. But yea the movie is probably the best instalment since the Goblet of Fire. After movie, we went to Jusco Bukit Indah to get some food from the Shihlin restaurant. I remember Ayap saying, "beli makanan lagi? tadi cakap beli untuk abang, tp habis gak. ni untuk mak, kejap lagi abes laa tu" hahahaha. Yeah I eat alot, big deal. So all in all, I had a major blast.

A couple of days ago, we went out again. Me, Tenot, Aqie and Raje. We went bowling. Something's seriously wrong with IOI mall's bowling centre. The ball just won't go its way it's supposed to go. Cazzo. After that we went to Danga City Mall for karaoke (again) plus Tenot was craving for the I-don't-know-the-name noodles. But sadly, we ordered the wrong ones. Mine had the weirdest taste, but it was edible enough I guess. Later we went for that karaoke and the song selection sucked. I can't even select 10 songs. I will never go to that place again. Ever. After two hours of yelling and screaming and not singing on my part, we went to Jusco Bukit Indah to dine at Pizza Hut. It was probably the best service I've received yet haha. The host was genuinely friendly and bubbly. I don't know what his name was, but I called him Kamsamida, because he liked it when we greeted him in Korean. Seriously, it was the coolest dine I'd ever had in a restaurant hahaha. Tenot and I solved some puzzles, didn't we Tenot? xD We stayed until closing. Good times.

There ya go, Tenot. We did have fun, eh? A great one on my part haha.

Cheerio!