Monday, November 15, 2010

I wish.

Howdy folks.

I know I said my life has been pretty crappy lately. But the table's turning. Everything turned out alright. Which is something I commonly feel when I'm home haha. The power of home. Never a disappointment.

But I'm not here to talk about that. I'm here to list down my wishes at the moment. Because lately it seems like every sentence in my mind begins with "I wish." So here I go.

I wish...
My homies are here in JB.
I don't have to go back to college.
I don't have to sit for my final.
I don't have to think about my results.
I don't have to think about how I've let my parents down.
I don't have to worry about anything at all.
I have someone worth living for. Who loves me no matter what comes in between. Who stands by me through everything.
My friends know how lucky they are to have found such someone.
My mom knows how much I love her, and that it's not possible for me to love anyone half as much as I love her.
I would stop driving men away.
I would stop growing up and stay forever young.
I don't have to face adulthood.
I have a heart made of steel.
I'm a vampire. No, a werewolf. No, too much hair. Vampire is alright.
I could escape my current life and live another. Until I'm ready to go back to reality.
I could fly to Spain or Germany or anywhere right now and just enjoy life. Anywhere to be but Malaysia.
2010 would end now and 2011 would come. Because it would mean Kaka will be back :)
For the impossible. Because none of these would happen.

And finally, I wish I would learn to appreciate what I have while I still have it. Because to appreciate something you've already lost is plainly foolish. Be my guidance, folks as I am not the wise one but you are.

Cheerio.