Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Rambling rambling.

Howdy folks.

I am extra free today, hence the frequent updates.

Aaahh. I don't have anything to share though ahahahha. Sigh. Read some news online. Real has made it official; they've signed Sami Khedira. Gaaaaaarrghhhhh. Why kacau my Germans?!! Sibukk!!!!

Hey. I don't know what I want in life, aside from going to Brazil four years from now. I think that's bad. I don't have plans. I don't have long-term desires. Heck, I don't even have short-term ones. That is bad, isn't it? Commitment is never my strongest suit. You'd hardly see me stick to one thing in a long time. Don't get me wrong, I treasure what I have all right. I just love to try something new. The only thing I hold on to is my relationship with my family and old friends. I can't seem to bond easily with people these days. I make friends easily. The connection is there, but the bond can't seem to establish. I don't know, it's hard to explain.

But yeah, the main point is, I can't commit to a thing, be it heart or HOT SPEEDO. Wait. I think the right word is hospital, not hot speedo. But hey, despite Patrick's weird pronounciation, I love Fall Out Boy to death. Because I can relate to every single line in their songs. It sounds impossible, but it's true, no kidding. You wanna know me and how my life works? Listen to Fall Out Boy's music.

Aaaaaaahhhh I don't know why the hell am I talking about this. This is stupid. I should stop here.

Cheerio.