Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The peaceful state of mind.

Howdy folks!

Hey, Ramadhan is finally here! So happy fasting, folks. Selamat berpuasa, selamat bersahur, selamat berbuka, selamat dunia akhirat, selamat lah korang pada bulan Ramadhan ni ye!

Guess what. Tell me I'm crazy, but I've started another business muahahahah! During Sambutan Kemerdekaan, we sold shakes and the demand was overwhelming. So we decided to continue our business during this fasting month. We've calculated the profit and it is estimated to be around 2000++ monthly for me, alone! Yaaaaww, if this plan succeed, not only I can go to Brazil for FIFA World Cup 2014, I can even spend like a maniac again! How awesome is that? Hahaha. We've hired workers, bought the supplies, rent the stall. Yoooshhhh!!

Aite, time for sahur. I might blog again, so stay tune ;)

Cheerio!