Saturday, August 28, 2010

History has been written.

Howdy folks.

First and foremost I would like to apologize to Yan and Abg for backing out of our plan last week. Things didn't go as planned, and I truly regretted it haizz. I'm coming back this 3rd September, lets make it up for the time we'd missed >< During that one week holiday before raya, I look forward to breakfast with my friends. Anyone interested please let me know :D

I could imagine how you guys felt when I cancelled last minute. Been through that a thousand times homies. Sorry, I suck. T.T Jom aku belanja....minum hahaha.

Anyway, a week left before holiday. Unlike the previous Aidilfitri, this time I won't be celebrating Aidilfitri in JB. I will only be in JB the first day of raya. Then on 11th I'll be heading to Terengganu for my brother's wedding on the 12th. The next day, I'll be heading to KL to celebrate Aidilfitri with my folks in KL :) I'll probably be coming back on the 15th. Hopefully things go as planned! Anyone wanna join me?

Hey, here's another thing. PARAMORE IS COMING TO MALAYSIA THIS OCTOBER!!! This is probably the best news I've heard in a while!! I'll definitely be going. I'm trying to find a reason to skip class =S Folks and homies, lets goooooooooooooooooo!!

Finally before I end my post. I gotta say that Bunkface's latest album is awesome. Finally, the very first Malaysian band I ever listen to. History has been written.

Cheerio. I miss all of you. See you soon.