Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tah.

Howdy folks.

So today I went out with my friends. Pja, Aqie, Raja, Jue, Su, Moon, Shafizah, Pele, Ikram, and Jue's friends. It was fun. We went to alot of weird places, mainly because we didn't plan the outing. If there's anything I've learned, it's that you should ALWAYS plan ahead in whatever you do. Haha anyway, it was fun. Thanks for the memories, folks. :)

Mr, you were kind of on my mind the whole time I was out. Everything I did, I always thought of you. Like when we were driving to CS, I was wondering could you possibly be there too? When I was bowling, I wondered what were you doing right at the moment? Or when I striked all the pins, I wish you were there. I love hanging out with my friends, but I just couldn't wait to go back to you. Of course you weren't physically there. But somehow home is the only connection we have.

I'm getting used to it. I think you're growing on me. I wouldn't say that I like you. But I think I don't mind to have you in my thoughts. I don't have anything else to focus on, anyway. Plus when I think of you, a smile appears on my face. So thank you for making me smile. :)

Cheerio.