Wednesday, June 2, 2010

PS: It's not what you think, it's not what it seems...

...Just a complicated emotion.

Howdy folks.

It's done. I wish for more, but better than none at all, eh? I gave a little more time, but it seemed like that's as far as it could go. I could've waited a little while longer, but I didn't for the sake of my esteem. The waiting was totally nerve-wrecking and I didn't think I could bear it any longer anyway. So I'm happy with it. I guess Allah has finally answered my prayers. Alhamdulillah. :)

I'm happy tonight. I'm happier than I've been in the past few days. It's been bugging me for quite awhile now. I'm glad it's over. I'm glad the waiting's over.

I'm not hoping for anything more. I just want to be a little part of it. Of course I want more, but I won't get my hopes high, considering the situation and the very little chance I have. Get a grip, Has.

How I wish I can tell someone how this whole 'thing' is eating me alive. :(

I've told 'T' a gist of it but I'm still holding back the bigger part of it. I guess I just don't want to get carried away. Because if I let my heart takes control of my mind, I'm sure I'll end up falling. And it'll be one hell of a climb to get back to the top.

Cheerio.