Monday, May 31, 2010

There is no 'I' in 'TEAM'.

Howdy folks.

I feel kinda weary lately. I sleep my day through and I feel tired and exhausted. What wears me out? I can think of a few reasons:

1 - my favorite kittens are dead. Out of the blue, I tell ya. One minute they're healthy and the next they're gone. They always accompanied me while I was playing games, rolling and chasing each other around. Sigh. I didn't even cry. Geez.

2 - my mom is transferred to KL to work there. F.U.C.K.

3 - I'm fucking bored at home. I have nothing to do, literally. No cleaning to do, no house chores, no entertainment, nothing. WHY, OF ALL TIMES, DO THEY WANNA DO THE HOUSE RENOVATION NOW?!! I need to go out and get a job or something.

4 - that strange folk keeps on bugging my thoughts. Every single minute. What the hell, dude? Leave me alone! I don't appreciate you visiting my thoughts so frequently. What's with you? Why, WHY do I think of you?!

I want my old self. When nothing bothers me. When nothing in the world matters.

Cheerio.