Sunday, May 23, 2010

Siang malam esok lusa. What difference does it make?

Howdy folks.

Anyway, on 22 May 2010, I went to PERSADA for a Catur Bistari competition. I was supposed to be at the expo on the 21st, but there were...problems, so I had to skip a day. HAD to bahahah.

The first round was the worst game I've ever played my entire life. I mean, 30 minutes left and I only had 19k worth of assets. How shitty was that? I somehow managed to cheat
(by skipping steps. Everyone was so busy accumulating assets, they barely noticed that I was cheating HAHAHA) and accumulated 3m. SAHAJA. -.-''

I did pretty good in the second round, though. I owned a whopping 39m worth of assets. Not the best scorer in the hall, but for a newbie who've only played three times in her life, it's something. A guy owned 119m worth of assets. It's bloody awesome -.-'' although I heard he cheated. But still, bloody awesome!

I am currently reading Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella. That novel is so freaking awesome, I wish it never ends ha ha ha ha. Especially on the first date and how Lara met Ed HAHAHAHAHAHA. Ya guys should seriously own the novel. Totally worth it.

Okay, I'm off. Cheerio!