Sunday, April 25, 2010

What is it, again?

Howdy folks.

I believe my first intention when I arrived home two days ago (or three?) was to blog. But then, of course other priorities came in the way. Well. I'm no good at planning anyway.

How's everyone been doing? Now I really wanna know, so kindly please respond, to anyone who's reading this. Life has been pretty much hectic nowadays, I don't get to go online as much as I did. But I always think of you and wonder how are you doing, where you might be. Always. So you'd do me a favor by letting me know that you're alright. Can't help thinking about my precious friends, eh?

Alot of things have changed, I see. I have alot of catching up to do within these 3 days. Some of you even wrote 3 to 5 pages of blog updates. That's insane, folks!

Anyway, what's been up with me lately is that uh I am now a member of PSN....God knows what it stands for. Something to do with entrepreneurship. And I'm the Pengurus Pentadbiran! I was the last to join, so I'm the newest member. Weird, eh? One of the managers is a newbie. I'd say it's unfair, but can't complain eh.

Other than that, I pretty much live a normal college student life. I wake up every morning, go to class, eat, pray, shower, read and sleep. That's pretty much it, really. I've gained weight, I'm getting fat day by day haha. Gotta start eating healthy and do a lot of exercises. -_-

I read alot too. If ya folks are into twisted love stories kinda stuff, ya should check out Nicholas Sparks's novels. I've read Message In a Bottle, The Last Song and Dear John and all of em are great. Especially Dear John, but I love Channing Tatum, so I'm a tad bit bias here hahaha. I've also read The Undomestic Goddes and oh folk, that book cracked me up haha. Great stuff! If you have any recommendations, please let me know!

Anyway, in The Last Song, Will mentioned something about his sister's perspective on relationship (on page 239 if I'm not mistaken), and I absolutely agree with her. I don't remember exactly what it said, but it said something like this: I don't want to be in a relationship that I know won't last. Heh no explanation needed or intended.

Final is around the corner for everyone of us (with exception of Aten). Shite -_-. Most of my folks are so...tense these days. Some of em are even getting on my nerves. Please remember, folks, to loosen up. Be nice to your friends, stop snapping, because everyone feels the same way you do. Chill out.

Before I end my post, I would like to wish happy belated birthday to Brendon, my substitute lover, who is now 23 years old. His birthday was around a week ago, I already wished him, but still feel the need to do it here haha. Happy birthday, my boy, I hope we'll meet soon. Also, happy birthday to Syarfa and Patrick, both were born on April 27th. Happy happy!

I don't suppose I'll be blogging anytime soon. Until then, take care my dear folks. I miss you. Cheerio!