Friday, March 12, 2010

Live and let live.

Howdy folks.

Life's been okay. No complaint. Even if there is, I don't want to complain. Ya know what, it's normal for us to feel the ups and downs of life. How can you reach the top without being at the bottom?

I can't tell people how to roll, because we have our differences. But if there's anything you need to have in yourself, it's motivation and self-belief. You gotta believe in yourself, have faith. The person who really knows who you really are is you, so for God's sake stop being a b*tch to yourself. If you think what you're doing is right, then go for it. To hell what people think. Just be yourself.

And motivation. It keeps you going forward. If you reach for something hard enough, nothing can stop you. If you fail to achieve, then you're not trying hard enough.

Gosh I'm acting like a shrink -_- oh what the hell. If you need a shrink, I'm certified. (by formspring )

The award ceremony is next week. Can't say that I'm excited, but I definitely look forward to it.

Gaaaah. I gotta go to sleep. Cheerio!