Friday, February 26, 2010

What is it with mosquitos and AB type?

Howdy folks.

When people say that you're blessed if you have AB blood type, they're lying. Sure, you're one of the universal blood receivers, but it seems that mosquitos have a taste for your blood. And this makes you not blessed, because you don't get enough sleep at night. Plus you're more proned to Dengue or any diseases carry by the airborne organism. Blood transfusion can't help ya, eh?

OF ALL THE BLOODY BODY HERE, WHY MINE?!

And I'm not even sure if I'm AB type. -_-''

Anyway, I'm a lil bit cranky lately and I don't know why. Usually I'm a cool kinda person, I don't get upset so easily, or yell at anyone. Sigh. Probably because I found out that my so-called friends have been talking behind my back. Whatever the fuck did I ever do to them? Oh dear God, I wish You would send me a real friend whom I can trust to be honest with me and stay true.

In times like this that I wish I'm not alone, if you know what I mean.

The only good thing in my life right now is Glee. Haha just thinking about Glee makes me happy.

Cheerio.