Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A tribute to some of the very few that matter.

Howdy folks.

Today in class I scribbled some names on a piece of paper. Planning on uploading it, but maybe later. I'm feeling like paying the tribute now, so Imma do it while I have the energy to do it.

.Yan.
.Pja.
.Nisah.
.Dida.
.Tenot.
.Eman.

In the last post, I might have said (or thought) "My friends all lie and say they only want the best wishes for me (when really they don't)." Lets be discreet. The statement is an exception to those listed above.

They listen to my stories, even if they bore em to death. They ask questions. They disagree and argue with me. But it's the differences that makes the perfect combination. I'm not quite sure how to put what I feel into words. But I know for sure that how I feel about em is awesomeness! Haha tahlah.

Aku da blur, tak tau nak cakap ape. -_-'' Hah da terkeluar BM plak dah.

I should go. Looking forward to Raya Cina. Can' wait!

Cheerio.