Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere.

Howdy folks.

I'm listening to Owl City's Vanilla Twilight, and it brings me calm and sadness, both at the same time. It's a nice, soothing song, the voice chills me up my spine. When people asked me why do I keep holding on to someone so surreal (yes, I do love him unconditionally), I never knew the right answer. But now I do : "When I think of you, I don't feel so alone." I'll keep holding on til someone can bring me to a safe ground.

Today went for English Carnival audition. I've been to so many auditions, but this one was a kick-ass. They asked us to sing the Beauty and the Beast theme song. Shite. I wasn't one of those kids who grew up reading fairy tales or listening to nursery rhymes. I grew up listening to Green Day and Guns And Roses. I watched Juggernaut and Police Academy. Hahaha. My audition was a mess, I can safely say goodbye to a trip to KPM Branang. T__T Sorry Nadnott, maybe next year I'll try harder.

In response to Fatin's reply, you weren't in my top 6, but you're definitely in top 10. :) You're one of the few who actually try to be a friend. But maybe it's been too long since we've talked, that you've fallen off a few places haha. Anyway, I'm not trying to number my friends. I love every single one of you who loves me. I'll love you just as much as you love me. It's simple math, really. What you give is what you get. What you borrow is what you're paying for. I know most of my dear friends don't drink, but Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends. Figure the irony out.

Time to go to sleep. Cheerio!