Thursday, January 14, 2010

Where Rainbows End.

Howdy folks.

Sorry for the few days absent, I'm back in college now and eventhough I have excellent internet connection over here, my friends can't seem to get off the only laptop available, so I can't go online. Until now.

So how's everyone? Is 2010 going well for you so far? Things are okay for me so far. I've got my final result. I got 3.96 CGPA and 4.0 core CGPA. I got B+ for Agama, just as I thought hahaha. I think only 3 students scored A, so I didn't feel too bad. I got As for the rest.

Hmm what else. I've finished another novel, Where Rainbows End by Cecelia Ahern. It's great. You should grab a copy of it. It's one of those novels you can't get enough of. It's sad, it's funny, it's annoying, it's every emotion you could feel. Everything. It's a great tale of love and friendship. I'm going to Harris this Saturday to grab the other novels by Ahern. Any particular one you would like to suggest? Leave me a comment and let me know.

I gotta go for now. It's 7pm and I haven't showered yet. Cheerio! Have a nice year everyone.