Saturday, January 30, 2010

Revelations.

Howdy folks. I'm opening up myself a little bit here. Just a few thoughts that run through my head these days. If you don't give a shit, you can leave after this beep tone. PING!

"When people say they don't give a shit, it means they give a shit. Because if they don't they wouldn't be shitting about it in the first place."

"I have loved you every second of all these years, of every piece of you by every piece of me. It doesn't waver, it grows solid each day you chip away a piece of me with you. It's surreal. It's comical. It's bullshit. It's true."

"Paths are so much clearer when people stop looking at what everyone else is doing and just focus on themselves."

"I learned my lessons the hard ways. But then again, aren't all lessons supposed to be?"

"Human are made from a discreet and rather discrete core, which remains unchanged til the day it dies." - (Just another way to put that people never change.)

"We all have problems. So stop shitting and move the fuck on."

"It's funny how someone so beautiful on the surface is so rotten on the inside. "You're such an ugly thing for someone so beautiful."."

"The prettiest girls always get the most number of boys. The loneliest girls always happen to be the not-so-good-looking ones. But at the end of the day, the happiest girls are the loneliest ones, who have lost all the loneliness and have found the ones to share their lives with, because they are genuinely loved for what's on the inside."

"My friends all lie and say they only want the best wishes for me. (when really they don't)"

Cheerio.