Sunday, January 3, 2010

A bunch of novels. So I'm a novel freak now? Meh I've always been a freak.

Howdy folks.

So I've finished reading Chasing Daisy today. I was actually planning to read it in college at first, but looks like plan's changed. I have a tinge feeling of regret for finishing it so soon, but hey, my curiosity got the better of me.
Anyway, I kinda feel a little empty when Will died. It's like he grew on me, which is pretty odd and has never happened before. I think about Luis alot too today. Aww fuck. I'm not gonna get stuck with a fucking tale, am I? Testa di cazzo. Shit, now I curse alot like Daisy!

I wish I had read the other books first. Now the other ones don't seem as interesting. Oh I didn't mention about the other novels I bought too, did I?

I saw it on my way to the cashier and literally just grabbed em without even reading the synopsis first hahahah.
This one, on the other hand, was recommended by Dida. I vaguely remembered the title, I only remembered the name of the author because I've read one of her novels. I had a choice between Marshmallows for Breakfast, Goodnight Beautiful or this, but I think she liked this one. Kan Dida? -_-''

I'm currently looking for a copy of Heaven Can Wait by Cally Taylor.
Anyone has it? Or has any idea where can I find it? Or at least is kind enough to go book hunting with me? Please let me know, that'd be awesome. Thanks!

I think it's time for bed. Goodnight everyone. Cheerio!